Arjen Vreeken

My account isn't transferred from MOCplans

Question

Hi there!

A few months ago I ordered 2 MOCplans building instructions. After pay I received admission to the instructions. Today I discovered the merge between MOCplans and Rebrickable. Allthough it says old customers should be able to log in, I couldn't. I tried to reset my password, this also did not work. It seems I am unknown in the new environment.

Can you tell me how I am able to download my MOCplans instructions?

Regards,

Arjen

3 answers to this question

17 hours ago, Arjen Vreeken said:

Hi there!

A few months ago I ordered 2 MOCplans building instructions. After pay I received admission to the instructions. Today I discovered the merge between MOCplans and Rebrickable. Allthough it says old customers should be able to log in, I couldn't. I tried to reset my password, this also did not work. It seems I am unknown in the new environment.

Regards,

Arjen

Hi Arjen and welcome to Rebrickable!

Currently the only one who can help you is Nathan, the owner of Rebrickable.  I'll bring your message to his attention @Nathan, and you can also send him more detailed information by using the private Messenger feature.  It's the white envelope icon at the top of the page.

Thea

Thank you Thea!

If desired I can show payment details, and mails to and from mr. Rusconi (the maker of the instructions concerned). Hope you are able to solve this. I sincerely hope that there aren't too many cases like this. I await your action/response.

Regards,

Arjen

On 11/15/2017 at 12:48 AM, Arjen Vreeken said:

Hi there!

Regards,

Arjen

I have just manually reset your password, you should get an email from me. If not, please send me an email [email protected] as it might be getting spammed.