Freddy_V

Added set to wrong set list - How to move?

Question

Hey guys, I'm sorta stumped - I accidentally added a ninja go set to my Technic set list, and would like to move it over.  I could not find a button for this task, so I figured it must be done in a roundabout way such as adding the set to the ninja go set list, and then deleting the set from the technic set list.  So, I added it too the Ninjago list successfully, however I can't seen to delete the set from the technic list.  The only delete button that I could find anywhere, was the one to delete every set in the list.  I don't want to have to rebuild my entire technic set list from scratch, just to correct one set added in error.  I currently have my account showing as owning two Ninjago sets, when I only own one, so I really do need to resolve this.

So the core of my question is this:

How do I delete a single set from a set list?

3 answers to this question

If you go to your set list, there is a button on each set "Edit the set". There, you can change the number or delete it.

But I also wonder if there is a way to move sets from one list to another, ideally in bulk. Removing and adding sets again forces you to reenter things like lost parts and whether you have spare parts or not. I didn't find it that important before but with the new limits on how many sets can be in one list, people will eventually need to split lists in two or more lists.

Ah the button is the "pencil and paper" icon below the description of each individual set. I was looking everywhere else but there. Thanks!

Edit Set.jpg