petefreeman

How Do I Add Sets From The 1960's

I'm 53 when I was 4 my family went to Denmark we brought home a starter box it could be set 810

I've still got the big set boxes - 2 x 070, 2x 050, 060 + 040 plus a big boot/shoe box for the 8's.

by 1969 I was getting some of the planpacks mostly big & small vehicles plus lots of red & white 8's (about 350 of each)

I tried adding my sets but it automatically added an extra number then told me I had 98.5% of a jazz baseball set that looks totally alien to what I have so how do I add old sets  - I can easily list over 30 sets but they are all three figure ones

post-317-0-01399400-1396586293_thumb.jpg

The old sets might have more then one version but add them and report any issues with their inventory or if they don't show up as 100% report  the bug. The site isn't perfect so when a flaw is found make sure it's reported so it can be fixed and ithe site becomes better.

the sets here allways has a extra number i e 070-1, that means first set with number  070. there can be more especially when it comes to supplyment.

look out for missing minifig parts, ie other colours of what usually minifig parts also, they might be missing.

if you want to make sure you haven't lost parts in the sets you can inventory your collection first into loose parts then use the exact build feature to find and pick the the set you own. after a while if the sets inventory is correct you will endup with the parts that is for incomplete sets. You can then decide if you want to buy the missing parts before you add them to your collection or if you want to use the lost part feature and add the sets incomplete.