DBB

Export set list

Question

Hello,

I am needing a complete list of all my parts as displayed onscreen. Is there an export facility? I dont seem to be able to see/find one :mellow:

Thanks

17 answers to this question

If you select All My Parts in the My LEGO main menu, you'll  see the Export Parts button on the left side of the screen. You can choose a file export in four formats, or a browser export (table or grid).

Hope this helps...

14 hours ago, Simon said:

If you select All My Parts in the My LEGO main menu, you'll  see the Export Parts button on the left side of the screen. You can choose a file export in four formats, or a browser export (table or grid).

Hope this helps...

Hello Simon,

Thanks for you reply but I don't seem to be able to see any buttons?

Thanks

Capture.JPG

OK, this is weird, cause this is what I get.

@Nathan HELP!!! -smile-

PS My eyes are very light sensitive, so I am always using a black background and green font.

Screenshot from 2017-12-28 14-41-53.png

No, as far as I know these export functions are always available. Do you have a set list, or a part list? In the set list screen the export buttons should be in the middle of the screen, in the part list screen they should be left.

Hi,

No I dont have any lists setup, so I tested and added a part to a list and after there was an export option. Does this mean I have to add all my parts individually to a list?

Thanks

Yes, but did you add your sets to a set list, or just specified them on the home page? Cause you said earlier that you didn't have any lists setup.

Well, as far as I know the Sync Sets FROM Brickset option is only available on the My Set Lists page, and it should add a first set list. Can you access that list? Does it have an Export button? Just trying to figure out what went wrong, here... -smile-

I can export complet sets - the CSV contains the set number and quantity. What I need is a breakdown of the individual pieces and qty - sorry to be a pain :)

No problem -smile-
So you have a set list, created by a Sync from Brickset, you can export the set list itself, you do see all the parts, but you don't have a Export Parts button in All My Parts. I am starting to think this has to be a bug of some sorts, and I am going to ask Nathan to look into it. It could take a few days, but either he or I will get back to you.

17 minutes ago, Nathan said:

It was a bug, fixed now :) 

Man, you're fast! Great work.

@DBB If there are any other problems, or questions, or such; don't hesitate to ask...