gonzalesdp

Parts not properly highlighted

When I bring up the new set 10401 all the parts are highlighted as if I own them.  I cannot tell which parts I do not own or still need.  When I select a part I know I don't have (or that I don't have in that particular color).  Blue 30136 for instance.  Under the "My Parts" tab it shows correctly what colors and in what inventories, I have that part.  And it does show that I don't have the same color.

Does this make sense.

I'm guessing it is because this is a new set.  (Maybe?)

It is also weird because it the set inventory some parts are labeled with color errors and part errors.  This seems to be a contradiction.

I am using Safari and Firefox on OS X.  

I can confirm this bug. (on chrome and windows 10) That set gives me the same behavior, while older sets work just fine. 

5a5f1a123f6a0_Addseterror.thumb.jpg.85b0b161351a883844821635cd34289c.jpg@Nathan I tried to add 10402 to my set list using the new pop-up and got an error.  Same error with 10401.  I think it's because I can't choose an inventory version.  I was able to add it by going to 'My Set Lists' and using the new search box.

I've tried to correct the part error on the 60 year tile by deleting it and adding it again.  It continues to say "part not in use" in the pop-up from the set inventory, but it shows that I have one in the correct set list on the full part detail page.

I got the EID numbers from the instruction inventory for the color errors and added them.  The images for Bright Light Blue aren't available from the download yet.

Definitely something wrong with the list of inventories for that set (and some others). If I go to submit a new inventory for that set it shows that there are no inventories and thus no parts. But if I pull the list of parts for that set via API the parts come through just fine.

Definitely curious as to the source of the issue.

On 20-1-2018 at 5:38 AM, Memento said:

Definitely something wrong with the list of inventories for that set (and some others). If I go to submit a new inventory for that set it shows that there are no inventories and thus no parts. But if I pull the list of parts for that set via API the parts come through just fine.

Definitely curious as to the source of the issue.

For some reason the inventory was set to 'Inactive' (only visable to admins). That will also cause the problem of not being able to add the set to a list. The system doesn't see an inventory, so it can't add it to a list. Now the part errors should also disappear (within a few hours).
Apparently the API doesn't recognize inventories to be active or inactive I guess, so he didn't give errors.