Aimeeaa

42033-1 + 42034-1?

So I have instructions for an official combination build of 42033-1 and 42034-1, but I can't find it on the site.

Rebrickable has been massively redesigned since I last used it.

Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

build.png

Alright! I'll do an inventory and do so as soon as I build it again.

Should I submit it as a Normal Set, Sub-set, or B-Model? And what should I put in the 'set number' box? Just '42033+42034'.

Thanks in advance :)

Have a look at 42063-40, that's also a combined set. Make sure to put the numbers of both sets in the name and set description, so this set shows up in searches to the original sets.

It's not possible to add more than 1 set in the 'of set(s)', so just pick one. If you mentioned both setnumbers in the set info the search-engine will find him .

For 'set number' you could use 42033-42034-b1 (if that long is allowed)

The database doesn't support multiple parent sets for B-Models. We can just add them as a description on the set once it's published.

Ah, right.

Anyway, I built it, making sure to add the parts to the set inventory as I went along. I was going to disassemble it again to double-check I'd got everything right, but I can't seem to continue submitting the set or see my progress.

I guess I'll try again later :)

oh.png

1 minute ago, Aimeeaa said:

Ah, right.

Anyway, I built it, making sure to add the parts to the set inventory as I went along. I was going to disassemble it again to double-check I'd got everything right, but I can't seem to continue submitting the set or see my progress.

I guess I'll try again later :)

oh.png

I'm getting the same error. Only for b-models

@Nathan?