Musashi747

Discount one partlist from another

Question

Hello there ,

at the moment i have a parts list for a MOC made with the LDD. And I just want to know whether there is a program or a website where i can import my partlist and the partlist of some Lego sets i already own and see wich parts are still remaining for my Moc so i can create a wanted list on brickling with all the parts i still need except the parts i already own by the use of the sets i own.

Thanks in adwance for any help :-)

5 answers to this question

You can load the ldd file in a custom list here on rebrickable. Make a set list of the sets you have. Then in the custom list you can see which parts you are missing and add them to a bricklink or brickowl wanted list

Ah OK thanks 

I hope that wasn´t a dumb question but i am new here on rebrickable :) 

One more question: When i add my LDD file in a custom list on rebrickable can it be seen by every rebrickable user or only by me ? (I ask because when i go on rebrickable i can see a lot of MOCs made by other people) 

The problem with that is that i can´t publish "my" Star Wars millennium falcon because i bought the LDD file for the falcon from RichboyJhae, who put a lot of work in the design and sells the manuals, now. 

Even though I modified the falcon a little bit after i bought the LDD file, the most work was done by RichboyJhae and Marshal Banana and i don´t want that they don´t get the money they deserve