Yaypaul

Switching an existing MOC to Premium Instructions - How to?

Question

Hey all,

I have an existing MOC that I've created custom instructions for in PDF format and would like to use the Premium Hosted option. However I can't find where to turn this on for an existing published MOC. I've done it for new posts fine.

I've considered removing the current post and reposting, but I'd rather not loose the existing comments and ratings etc. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome? Thank you!

2 answers to this question

On March 11, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Yaypaul said:

Hey all,

I have an existing MOC that I've created custom instructions for in PDF format and would like to use the Premium Hosted option. However I can't find where to turn this on for an existing published MOC. I've done it for new posts fine.

I've considered removing the current post and reposting, but I'd rather not loose the existing comments and ratings etc. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome? Thank you!

Premium MOCs are handled by @Nathan.  Please send him an email or a private Forum message if he doesn't respond to the prompt here in a day or two.;)

19 hours ago, thea said:

Premium MOCs are handled by @Nathan.  Please send him an email or a private Forum message if he doesn't respond to the prompt here in a day or two.;)

Hey Thea, thanks for your reply! I'll hangout and see if Nathan replies before I bug him :)

Thinking about it if I have to make new posts for the premium instructions I'd be cool with that too. I intend to release all my LDDs for free anyway. I'd just like to give people the option to purchase custom instruction books that have been build tested and prepped for easier assembly.