Turbo8702

Ability to Report Comments

Question

IMO MOC designers having the ability to report (or even delete) comments on their creations would be a good improvement for this site. It would be very beneficial because it would allow the designer of a MOC to have some kind of control over what is posted on their creation. The admin already does a great job keeping the comments on rebrickable clean, but it would take it up a small notch if MOC designers were allowed to report or delete comments on their creations themselves. 

2 answers to this question

On 13/03/2018 at 6:01 AM, Turbo8702 said:

IMO MOC designers having the ability to report (or even delete) comments on their creations would be a good improvement for this site. It would be very beneficial because it would allow the designer of a MOC to have some kind of control over what is posted on their creation. The admin already does a great job keeping the comments on rebrickable clean, but it would take it up a small notch if MOC designers were allowed to report or delete comments on their creations themselves. 

Anyone can now flag a comment, not just admins (I actually thought it was already like that!).

I won't be allowing designers to delete comments though, I can see that getting abused.

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Nathan said:

I won't be allowing designers to delete comments though, I can see that getting abused.

That's fine; I could see that totally getting abused too.