Eddy

200000 Points and wrong parts in new sets.

Hi Nathan

This week i will reach 200000 points any surpises for me this time.

Last time in August when i reached 100000 i lost a part of the functionality of the website.
And by all my input i think i will reach 300000 by August any change of a level 11 by that time?

There still have to be made a lot to change before everything is right, discovered this week by sorting out my parts that many new sets from 2017 and 2018 are suddenly having parts in it which are allready  10/ 20 to 25 years out of production.
I think there has to be made some changes to the parts timeline in the database to prevent this, it is good for my points but really bad for the set partlist they should be right if they come direct from Lego.
And still have to ad about 300 minifigs pictures and sticker sheets if i look ad the list of missing images.

Grts Marchel

4 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:
This week i will reach 200000 points any surpises for me this time.

Last time in August when i reached 100000 i lost a part of the functionality of the website.
And by all my input i think i will reach 300000 by August any change of a level 11 by that time?

Last time was because you hit the top level, which hasn't changed so nothing should go wrong.

I will probably restructure the levels soon so there is more room for future growth, but haven't designed it yet.

On 17-3-2018 at 9:06 PM, Lucky-Ramses said:
There still have to be made a lot to change before everything is right, discovered this week by sorting out my parts that many new sets from 2017 and 2018 are suddenly having parts in it which are allready  10/ 20 to 25 years out of production.
I think there has to be made some changes to the parts timeline in the database to prevent this, it is good for my points but really bad for the set partlist they should be right if they come direct from Lego.

That's probably because the import-mapping of the parts is incorrect, or the element-ids are at the wrong part-version. This is caused mainly because LEGO doesn't distinguish between the different variations, and calls them all by the same part-number. So for each part this has to be manually updated to the latest version.