Diniz Vilhena

set lists synchronization

Hi, Diniz,

I don't use that feature, so I don't have an answer to your question, but I do want to remark this: *IF* I would use that function, and *IF* that sync would be automatic, I would immediately ask if it could be removed and changed to manual. The reason is this; beside all other benefits, synchronizing data (in general) is a backup strategy, and it would be very dangerous, if, for some reason, you delete all your sets here in Rebrickable; that, because of the automated sync, your sets on Bricklink would also be deleted.

I can't imagine that Nathan would have done this, so, for now, I would guess that the sync is manual. If anyone knows for sure, please let us know.

Take care,
Simon

On 24/03/2018 at 11:10 PM, Simon said:

Hi, Diniz,

I don't use that feature, so I don't have an answer to your question, but I do want to remark this: *IF* I would use that function, and *IF* that sync would be automatic, I would immediately ask if it could be removed and changed to manual. The reason is this; beside all other benefits, synchronizing data (in general) is a backup strategy, and it would be very dangerous, if, for some reason, you delete all your sets here in Rebrickable; that, because of the automated sync, your sets on Bricklink would also be deleted.

I can't imagine that Nathan would have done this, so, for now, I would guess that the sync is manual. If anyone knows for sure, please let us know.

Take care,
Simon

Hi Simon
In fact, Nathan did it... I just added a few sets in BL, and when I checked my set lists here, that sets were already there also.
That's too bad, because they are always added in the first list (alphabetic order), and I need to move them, one by one, to the right list...

@Nathan
There is any chance to change the sync to manual?
Thanks