TeagueO

Seach 'undefined'

Every time I search, I get this 'undefined' error. This is very annoying and makes things difficult. Especially so when selecting which set my MOC is an alternate of. For instance I say my mOC is an alternate of 31008, I get a list of undefined all the way down...this never happened in v2 and I have not noticed until recently. Also just with searches I get this error, is this just me? 

bug.PNG

13 hours ago, Nathan said:

What browser/OS are you using? And does this happen on any page?

Yes, any page, I use Microsoft Edge on an Acer laptop. 

8 hours ago, TeagueO said:

Yes, any page, I use Microsoft Edge on an Acer laptop. 

My husband's PC has this problem when he uses Edge.  If he uses IE or Chrome, no problem.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:07 AM, thea said:

My husband's PC has this problem when he uses Edge.  If he uses IE or Chrome, no problem.

Ok thanks, unfortunately I am only allowed to use Edge 😫 guess I will ignore it lol

On March 29, 2018 at 10:02 AM, TeagueO said:

Ok thanks, unfortunately I am only allowed to use Edge 😫 guess I will ignore it lol

I asked him about this again.  He said it didn't happen the first time he entered something in the search after a complete shut-down and turning the pc back on.  But that would be a real nuisance.:(  He also mentioned that if he was looking up a set, as long as he completed typing in the number with the  '-1', it would take him to the set page.