Eddy

Sorting on color does not work anymore

Snice i have reached 200000 points i can no longer sort on color in the part lists.

Problem is i can not sort on color not any of my lists is working anymore, total parts, spare parts, custum lists not any does works.

It did work but not anymore when i reached 200000 points, the other topic was allready closed so here a new one, no idea if it has to do anything whit the points but??

The main problem is that if the page is longer then 1 page it will not sort and gives no change when i ask  sort on color

Hope you can find it.

8 hours ago, Lucky-Ramses said:

Snice i have reached 200000 points i can no longer sort on color in the part lists.

Problem is i can not sort on color not any of my lists is working anymore, total parts, spare parts, custum lists not any does works.

It did work but not anymore when i reached 200000 points, the other topic was allready closed so here a new one, no idea if it has to do anything whit the points but??

The main problem is that if the page is longer then 1 page it will not sort and gives no change when i ask  sort on color

Hope you can find it.

I doubt it is related to having 200000 points (well done btw!).

Does sorting by other fields still work? What exactly happens - does the page reload and is not sorted, or just ignores the click?

Yes it is only on color, and yes the page reloads but stays the same.

It will only sort if it is 1 page(max 500 parts) if it is more it doesn't work anymore.

On 4/22/2018 at 10:52 AM, Eddy said:

Yes it is only on color, and yes the page reloads but stays the same.

It will only sort if it is 1 page(max 500 parts) if it is more it doesn't work anymore.

Is this working now? I've seen made several changes to the sorting.

4 hours ago, Nathan said:

Is this working now? I've seen made several changes to the sorting.

Sorting on color not there is nothing happening, it only turns everything around.

On category there is, only i have no idea what.

I get i think 4 categories ad a time sorted on color and them some more, but i can make no sense of it.

Sorting on part does work, only there starts a problem the names of the parts are not the same so they are all through each other.

That is why i did ask for a new sorting also on part number then i can check every part also on name in my collection, on the moment there is no way for me as a normal user to get wrong named parts on the same page.

With 25000 parts on 51 pages i can not see that anymore.

I can search on part number with the normal search but then i can not see which part is already in my collection, i have to check them by hand 1 by 1 and takes a lot of time.

I don't understand. Could you post some screenshots of what's happening? Or email them to me if you don't want them public.

On 6/25/2018 at 12:50 AM, Nathan said:

I don't understand. Could you post some screenshots of what's happening? Or email them to me if you don't want them public.

Give me a few days more, i will send you a pm with my explanation with the things that are happening with the sorting problems.

And which are not.

On 7/29/2018 at 8:43 PM, macs_bricks said:

@Eddy Do you have any grouping selected? Just a wild guess on my part.

There's no need to do that i want to sort all my parts so that has to work, but it does nothing if i choose sort on color.