Hello guys and girls.. 

I thought I'd create an account and see what the score is :)

I've been off work with a Slipped disc so decided Lego technics was the answer to keep me entertained. 

Anyhoo... I spent the last week building a Lowloader trailer based on Nooteboom motorised detachable bed. 

I've also modified the technic arocs B model and added double drive axles and better hitch, storage box and a motorised (hydraulic) lift. 

It's all Roughly to scale.

I own the volvo excavator, Mercedes arocs and the claas tractor. All of with were dismantled and parts used for this Lowloader apart from 4 extra wheels for the tractor unit. 

Let me know what you think and wether or not It's worth creating instructions and submitting a MOC.. 

Here is a YouTube video... I know it's a pretty pants video when editing is concerned. It was late and all I had was my phone for pics, vid and editing.. I can make better vids and pics if needed

https://youtu.be/B4jUx20tvhY

P.s If it it worth creating a mod I could do with some direction on how to create instructions. 

Muchos thanks

James :) 

IMG_20180601_183302.jpg

On 6/2/2018 at 12:50 AM, Blackrandomapple said:

Hello guys and girls.. 

I thought I'd create an account and see what the score is :)

I've been off work with a Slipped disc so decided Lego technics was the answer to keep me entertained. 

Anyhoo... I spent the last week building a Lowloader trailer based on Nooteboom motorised detachable bed. 

I've also modified the technic arocs B model and added double drive axles and better hitch, storage box and a motorised (hydraulic) lift. 

It's all Roughly to scale.

I own the volvo excavator, Mercedes arocs and the claas tractor. All of with were dismantled and parts used for this Lowloader apart from 4 extra wheels for the tractor unit. 

Let me know what you think and wether or not It's worth creating instructions and submitting a MOC.. 

Here is a YouTube video... I know it's a pretty pants video when editing is concerned. It was late and all I had was my phone for pics, vid and editing.. I can make better vids and pics if needed

https://youtu.be/B4jUx20tvhY

P.s If it it worth creating a mod I could do with some direction on how to create instructions. 

Muchos thanks

James :)

IMG_20180601_183302.jpg

Erm... I don't mean to. Sound like a. Pessimist but is this forum dead.. Or have I posted in the wrong place? 

The forum isn't dead but most of the activity is in other areas and some posts which aren't asking for an obvious answer slip through.

I don't have much tecnic but it is a very popular area of the site so well worth submitting MOCs. You might be more likely to get feedback in the MOC comments than here.

In terms of creating the instructions many people use LDD or other digital design software. If you can face rebuilding it you could also take pictures of each step as you dismantle it then arrange them in reverse order. Take a look at some other MOCs and see what you like the look off.

Edited by slangivar

I think that you are very clever. Is is one of the better mocs I have seen. Welcome to Rebrickable, by the way. I hope to see more from you

Yes, making instructions for this is a good idea. Maybe you can mod it also to fit Mack truck 42078?

It is fun to make instructions. I have made several instructions. Making instructions is fun. 

If you shall make instruction I would not dout which program I would advice - Ldraw. (Link to LDraw) And don't hesitat to download the Complete unofficial Library also. 

I use Paint to editing. and I snap images With MWsnap and import to Paint. Download MW snap  Usefull freeware program.  

Edited by Helgejohan3