thea

250 Subset 26 Inventory

250 subset 26 has 3 minifigs.  None of the 3 matches one that has appeared in a set.  How do I inventory these?  The lady's cone headgear, x107, only comes in white in one set, 6023-1, and white doesn't show in the x107 list, only black. 

Do you have a form for inventory submission?  In other words, please help. This is my first inventory submission.

Go to sets/submit a set and fill in the boxes. Yours will be 250-1-sXX where XX is the model or page. I don't have 250-1 so I'm sure you're making 250-1-s26.

Add parts with parts picker. For your weird colour part, choose x107 and click the more colours button to the right of the colour list, and that will let you choose from all colours. When you submit the set it might give you an auto-fix link, ignore it. This is to prevent weird colour combinations, but we know yours is right.

When I eventually finish adding all minifigs x107 will be black in 3 sets, so don't worry.

Anything else just ask!

I don't have 250-1 

Add parts with parts picker. 

you can see the pages of 250-1 at peeron in the scans section.

Do I use the individual body parts for minifigs like at peeron or find one complete minifig that is close? Can I note the difference like cas108 with blue hips?

I'd guess for page 46

970c00 - 2xblue, 1 x red

3626bp01 x 3 yellow

3844 x 2 Dark Gray crusader helmet

973px138c01 x 2 in red [crusaders torso]

x107 x 1 white

973p71c01 x1 in white [queen torso]

Thanks to both of you.  I've really never cared for the way BL does the minifigs in inventories.

No problem. We want to make minifigs rebrickable, so we add as parts, and not whole figs where possible. Giving a set a Cas130 doesn't really tell people anything.

3626bp01 x 3 yellow

this should be 3626ap01.  Please see my post under BL vs rebrickable numbering.

Yeah rebrickable has not even used a single 3626ap01 and I got hundred of them, and only a couple of dozin of 3626bp01.