Lunex

Why is 10717 not listed?

Question

Hay guys,

I'm new to the lego game. But I fell in love pretty fast. I saw this set: 10717 (Bricks Bricks Bricks), which I can't find on rebrickable. Why is that?

It has a lot of parts, so I though putting this into my set database will help me to complete some mocs.

And this set has a nice money per part value. I love to build stuff, that's why I was like "a lot of parts to build new stuff, nice!".

Looking forward to get any help and sorry if I am noobie. Like I said, I'm new here :)

7 answers to this question

Greetings, Folks!

@Lunex- don't bother uploading images, LEGO has already released the instruction pdf (here) and that contains an overview of all the parts. I can grab that list, convert it into a .csv file and upload it to one of my custom lists - then I can use the Compare Sets feature to find out which parts were missing. Has been put on my toto list for tomorrow... -smile-

It hadn't appeared on our 'availible sets' list yet for some reason. I've added him. Are there more sets in this line that are missing?

hmmm, box says 1500 parts. Lego provided 1488 for the bot. Can you see on the box which parts are missing?

Hay @TobyMac

I found out that the set is quite new. Maybe that's the issue. I did not buy it yet, but on the side of the box is a picture which says which part is how often in there. I could provide you with a picture of it tomorrow.

Till then you can see an inventory list at: https://brickset.com/inventories/10717-1 

On this link they also state that there are 1488 parts inside. I guess Lego rounded up the number.

I suspect the inventory on Brickset is coming from the same official LEGO source as the one on Rebrickable.

If you don't have time to compare the inventory from the box then if you upload a picture of it someone else will be able to compare them and locate the missing 12.

17 hours ago, slangivar said:

I suspect the inventory on Brickset is coming from the same official LEGO source as the one on Rebrickable.

Correct. We import the inventory from the same place. But there are often parts missing, usually indicating they won't be available in the PaB online as well. That's why we always need to check the instructions (when available)

I've copied the id's from the instructions and raised a change request for the missing parts which are 4 each of:

Lego ID,        Part,        Colour
4655257,    88072    Plate Special 1 x 2 with Arm Up [Horizontal Arm 5mm],        Tan (19)
6139460,    59900    Cone 1 x 1 [Top Groove],        Trans-Light Blue (41)
6100234,    3710    Plate 1 x 4,        Sand Green (378)

The cone is the rarest of these having been introduced last year in 4 sets.

Edited by slangivar
clarify number of each part