Berth

Bricksafe gallery isn't working for now

Recommended Posts

Hello, I got an issue when submitting my last MOC. When I copy/paste the bricksafe directory, the form said me that it couldn't retrieve the pictures and to check that the page wasn't private.

I did so (the page wasn't) I checked all parent pages and they wasn't either. I checked my older MOCS and any bricksafe gallery was displayed.

I checkd mocs from builders using Bricksafe too, no gallery for them. I may have bad luck with my tests, but it's odd anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Berth said:

Hello, I got an issue when submitting my last MOC. When I copy/paste the bricksafe directory, the form said me that it couldn't retrieve the pictures and to check that the page wasn't private.

I did so (the page wasn't) I checked all parent pages and they wasn't either. I checked my older MOCS and any bricksafe gallery was displayed.

I checkd mocs from builders using Bricksafe too, no gallery for them. I may have bad luck with my tests, but it's odd anyway.

Highly likely I've broken something, I've been modifying Bricksafe the last few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nathan

Not by me i can create a sub folder but when i want to ad a picture i get a <h1>Server Error (500) <h1>

Grts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm also having problems with Bricksafe. Just tried to upload some instructions to a folder, which seemed to work, but then when I try to go to that page I get a Server Error (500) message.

J

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eddy said:

Hi Nathan

Not by me i can create a sub folder but when i want to ad a picture i get a <h1>Server Error (500) <h1>

Grts

 

2 hours ago, TrueDimensions said:

I'm also having problems with Bricksafe. Just tried to upload some instructions to a folder, which seemed to work, but then when I try to go to that page I get a Server Error (500) message.

J

Yeah... something different is broken now. Should be working at the moment, but I have to do more work to get it properly stable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nathan said:

 

Yeah... something different is broken now. Should be working at the moment, but I have to do more work to get it properly stable.

Thanks just uploaded my pictures works fine now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites