Berth

Bricksafe gallery isn't working for now

Hello, I got an issue when submitting my last MOC. When I copy/paste the bricksafe directory, the form said me that it couldn't retrieve the pictures and to check that the page wasn't private.

I did so (the page wasn't) I checked all parent pages and they wasn't either. I checked my older MOCS and any bricksafe gallery was displayed.

I checkd mocs from builders using Bricksafe too, no gallery for them. I may have bad luck with my tests, but it's odd anyway.

4 minutes ago, Berth said:

Hello, I got an issue when submitting my last MOC. When I copy/paste the bricksafe directory, the form said me that it couldn't retrieve the pictures and to check that the page wasn't private.

I did so (the page wasn't) I checked all parent pages and they wasn't either. I checked my older MOCS and any bricksafe gallery was displayed.

I checkd mocs from builders using Bricksafe too, no gallery for them. I may have bad luck with my tests, but it's odd anyway.

Highly likely I've broken something, I've been modifying Bricksafe the last few days.

Hi Nathan

Not by me i can create a sub folder but when i want to ad a picture i get a <h1>Server Error (500) <h1>

Grts

I'm also having problems with Bricksafe. Just tried to upload some instructions to a folder, which seemed to work, but then when I try to go to that page I get a Server Error (500) message.

J

3 hours ago, Eddy said:

Hi Nathan

Not by me i can create a sub folder but when i want to ad a picture i get a <h1>Server Error (500) <h1>

Grts

2 hours ago, TrueDimensions said:

I'm also having problems with Bricksafe. Just tried to upload some instructions to a folder, which seemed to work, but then when I try to go to that page I get a Server Error (500) message.

J

Yeah... something different is broken now. Should be working at the moment, but I have to do more work to get it properly stable.

16 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Yeah... something different is broken now. Should be working at the moment, but I have to do more work to get it properly stable.

Thanks just uploaded my pictures works fine now.