Question

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a feature I haven't found yet, maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I just overlooked it. My aim is to catalogue all my loose LEGO parts in one single part list. For creating MOCs I want to use custom lists including the needed parts. So far, so good. Now I want my lists to do virtually what I would do in real life: Separate the parts I already have right from my collection so that I cannot use them for other builds anymore.

I'm afraid that this is currently not possible but hope dies last.

Thank you in anticipation and greetings,

8fifty

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, 8fifty said:

Hello everybody!

I am looking for a feature I haven't found yet, maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I just overlooked it. My aim is to catalogue all my loose LEGO parts in one single part list. For creating MOCs I want to use custom lists including the needed parts. So far, so good. Now I want my lists to do virtually what I would do in real life: Separate the parts I already have right from my collection so that I cannot use them for other builds anymore.

I'm afraid that this is currently not possible but hope dies last.

Thank you in anticipation and greetings,

8fifty

Currently, you have to manually move the parts to a separate list and mark that list as not-buildable. I will be enhancing the Assembled Sets feature soon to also be able to handle your scenario.

13 hours ago, Nathan said:

Currently, you have to manually move the parts to a separate list and mark that list as not-buildable. I will be enhancing the Assembled Sets feature soon to also be able to handle your scenario.

That sounds great, thanks for the quick reply! ?

I saw that there is a function called "Combine My Parts into My Sets" which is pretty much what I am looking for. Now, the question is if this function will be available for private MOCs, i.e. custom lists, as well. A very small improvement suggestion would be to make this function reversible so that it is possible as well to move the parts from a custom list to a part list.

On 8/3/2018 at 2:43 AM, 8fifty said:

I saw that there is a function called "Combine My Parts into My Sets" which is pretty much what I am looking for. Now, the question is if this function will be available for private MOCs, i.e. custom lists, as well. A very small improvement suggestion would be to make this function reversible so that it is possible as well to move the parts from a custom list to a part list.

Coming soon...