Odurt

Extra Parts Used To Build New Sets

Hi,

I know that if extras are presents in a set we own, we should be able to use these extras to build new sets.

Here is a situation that I have encountered:

I own 8110 Unimog U400. There is 16 light bluish grey parts 32123b in this set plus 2 extras.

If I want to build 8109-1-b1 with exact colors, it requires 17 light bluish grey parts 32123b. When I click on Find Parts to Build, there is only 16 light bluish grey parts 32123b available from 8110 Unimog U400 and not 18 (16+2).

Is there something I am not getting here?

Thanks,

Sebastien

That should work. Only thing besides a bug could be:

There is an option where you can check 'I have the spare parts'. If that is turned off, the spares are not counted in the build calculation. Go to the setlist you have the set in, and press the 'edit' button (hamer) at the 8110 and look if this option is checked.

If that doesn't help, please let us know and we'll dig deepr on this.

Thanks for the reply. I was aware of this option and validate before posting  this message. The option is turned on.

Thanks.

I'll try to replicate the error later this evening on my test account. Maybe there is something else going wrong in the set or MOC. If not, I'll have to pass it on to Nathan.

I've tried it myself, but it works for me when I only use the 8110-1 as part donor. Is there anything else going on with this set in your collection? Is it in your list with Build Sets? Are any parts listed as missing?

@Nathan Can you further look into this?

I want to apologies. This was related yo an old issue that seems to havec been solved with the new version. I thought it was still present because I've noticed a similar problem with extra parts.

The number of parts available for a specific part in a specific colour (3) is different when sorting through my sets containing the part in question (2). Plaese see images below. It does not include the spare part in the last image.

Is this a bug? Thanks.

Sebastien

image.thumb.png.292a01d7a9caaee37c1541841fd56cc3.png

image.png.deceb4fdb210763437e3c639a3da04be.png

Not sure if it's a bug. More a 2 ways of looking at the number of parts. Including or excluding the spares. But it would be better I think if both methods will give the same result, otherwise you get confusions like this one

Hi,

Can it be possible to make a change to have the same number at the two places? Or have, at the second picture above, 2x + 1x extra?

Thanks,

Sebastien