bricksandconnects

Brıcklink Invoice

Question

Hello everyone

I would like to learn if is there any way to upload parts to part list from old bricklink orders, because after 6 months bricklink orders are purged and I can not download xml file. But  I keep all my orders in my mail box, the invoice format is like bellow, 

[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge 6 x 4 Inverted Curved  (x1) .....
[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge, Plate 3 x 3 Cut Corner  (x4) ..... 
[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge, Plate 4 x 4 Cut Corner  (x7) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Hips and Legs with Black Vest and Coattails Pattern (The Lone Ranger)  (x1) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Legs Short  (x1) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Plate 1 x 12  (x1) .....
[New] Dark Red Plate 1 x 12  (x2) ..... 

I want to learn if there is a way to upload them in bulk way because in total I have 18k pieces I cannot upload them to part list one by one.

Thanks a lot.

2 answers to this question

On 10/16/2018 at 6:39 AM, bricksandconnects said:

Hello everyone

I would like to learn if is there any way to upload parts to part list from old bricklink orders, because after 6 months bricklink orders are purged and I can not download xml file. But  I keep all my orders in my mail box, the invoice format is like bellow, 

[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge 6 x 4 Inverted Curved  (x1) .....
[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge, Plate 3 x 3 Cut Corner  (x4) ..... 
[New] Dark Bluish Gray Wedge, Plate 4 x 4 Cut Corner  (x7) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Hips and Legs with Black Vest and Coattails Pattern (The Lone Ranger)  (x1) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Legs Short  (x1) ..... 
[New] Dark Brown Plate 1 x 12  (x1) .....
[New] Dark Red Plate 1 x 12  (x2) ..... 

I want to learn if there is a way to upload them in bulk way because in total I have 18k pieces I cannot upload them to part list one by one.

Thanks a lot.

I could be wrong but as far as I know...you have to convert them to xml to upload them to brick link. 

I don't know how to export these invoice mails. But for future orders:
There is an option in the order to add all parts to a wanted list. You can then export that wanted list to a xml. If you still have the wanted list from the old order, you can export that one as well

Also there is an option to file orders. Don't now how much longer they will stay open