Diniz Vilhena

someone already tried... ?

Question

I have several white parts with sticker on, which become yellowish... Does someone already tried to "drown" stickered parts in peroxide hydrogen?
What happened to the stickers? Is it safe?
Thanks

5 answers to this question

I would expect the glue too loosen and the sticker float off. So I wouldn't attempt it. but that is just my guess, I haven't done a experiment since it's not easy to get peroxide hydrogen in sweden. so I haven't even tried it on plain bricks.

In the video instructions I used for peroxide treatment (Jangbricks) they specifically said not to use it on stickers so I haven't tried. My suggestion would be to first try on a sticker you don't mind loosing.

2 hours ago, Vokhev said:

In the video instructions I used for peroxide treatment (Jangbricks) they specifically said not to use it on stickers so I haven't tried. My suggestion would be to first try on a sticker you don't mind loosing.

that's an option, but all the stickers I don't mind to damage are applied in "white" white parts, and the stickers applied is yellowish white parts, I really want to keep it, because are already there for 20 years... If I put a new sticker in a yellowish part, I'm not sure if it reacts the same way as if it's already there for 2 decades...