Diniz Vilhena

Hobby train - a question for the experts

Question

recently I bought 2 units of Hobby train. Whit all the parts I can build the "main" train, but also the other 30 alternative locomotive and/or cars.
Does anyone already found out which locos and cars can be built with 2 sets, the way to use the maximum parts possible?
It's a damn of an equation...

2 answers to this question

Diniz; why not build all thirty of them (two by two) and make some great photo's of each - I would love to have those for our set catalog. To be sure, if I remember correctly, somone years ago posted a zip with 30 pdfs with instructions, and there might also be lxf files for all of these on Eurobricks (search eurobricks ldd lxf). I probably have that zip somewehre in my archive. If you can't find it online, let me know, and I'll search my backup disks.

I have all the pdf for the 30 models... and building all of them is in our (me and my son) "to do" long list.
But that's not the point... we want to build simultaneously as many models as possible with 2 sets. And I don't know which ones to build. using maximum number of parts...