JElliott4x4

Ordering Parts

Question

I have chosen a MOC that I would like to build.  I have 0 parts.  I have all the sources of parts listed in the MOC with the various prices.  I have clicked on "Add to cart" on the top 6 sources and each time, I get "Failed to add items to cart Invalid Parameters".  I have done searches in the forum on this error message and get no results.  Or the the results are so many pages into the past that I have not been able to view them.  If I need to learn to browse the forum better, let me know!

4 answers to this question

It appears that the browser is at fault.  I installed Google Chrome and was able to do all the things that I could not from Internet Explorer.  I have been old school, was quite familiar with Iexplorer  and had not wanted to change.  Well, the change isn't too hard.  I can run iexplorer when I want to.

Issue resolved.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:21 AM, JElliott4x4 said:

It appears that the browser is at fault.  I installed Google Chrome and was able to do all the things that I could not from Internet Explorer.  I have been old school, was quite familiar with Iexplorer  and had not wanted to change.  Well, the change isn't too hard.  I can run iexplorer when I want to.

Issue resolved.

Glad you got it sorted.