DasMatze

Remove Inventory Of Set From Loose Parts List

A while ago I got an offer of 5000+ mixed parts for 60€. I started sorting and entering all the pieces into my loose part list not knowing what sets the pile of parts held. Now I finished this process and some sets return 100% in the build menu.

I'd like to add these to my inventory (which of course is no problem) and have an option to remove these pieces from the loose part list. It is very tiresome to remove every piece by hand, especially when the sets are bigger.

Alternatively the option to enter negative amounts on the Add-option of the "Use Part"-screen would at least speed up the process of doing it manually.

Let me know if there is an automated way (via external programs for example).

Thank you in advance in case I'll forget it! :)

If you build with exact color and get 100% you can open the link an there is a combine into a set option on the top of the page use that link to remove the parts from your loose part into a setlist.

I didn't know about this either... very nice! I'd also been subtracting pieces from the spares list one at a time.

Would it be possible to add the same functionality for sets that don't hit 100%, and automatically mark the missing pieces as 'Lost'?

I didn't know about this either... very nice! I'd also been subtracting pieces from the spares list one at a time.

Would it be possible to add the same functionality for sets that don't hit 100%, and automatically mark the missing pieces as 'Lost'?

Well that's up to Nathan but what you can do now is to open the set with less then 100% just like above. Click on the hopefully few parts that are missing one by one and add them to your lost parts, then refresh the page and the page should go to 100% and you will get the link that allow you to combine remaing parts into a set.

Well that's up to Nathan but what you can do now is to open the set with less then 100% just like above. Click on the hopefully few parts that are missing one by one and add them to your lost parts, then refresh the page and the page should go to 100% and you will get the link that allow you to combine remaing parts into a set.

Ah, cheers, that will definitely be quicker for the moment!

Does this trick still work for you? I've just been trying to do it for the first time but can't get the link and the set still shows the percentage at 84.1, which is what it showed before I marked the pieces as Lost!

No to be honest last time i tried this it failed. the item went to lost parts but wasn't removed from missing parts, neither did the procent decrease. so how this works has changed. atleast for the item I tried it on. the link has also disappeared for when you run and ignore molds and get 100%. Which is kind of bad when molds can differ inside a set compare to rebrickables inventory.

If you build with exact color and get 100% you can open the link an there is a combine into a set option on the top of the page use that link to remove the parts from your loose part into a setlist.

i didnt find that :(