Diniz Vilhena

"LEGO" mark on the studs

after some many years, just now I noticed that some studs have another word, which is not "LEGO", marked on the studs...
Does anyone knows which word is it?

Edited by Diniz Vilhena

Could be a off-brand? I've seen COBI on some. Most off-brands don't take the effort to brand the studs it seems. 

As far as I know all LEGO only has LEGO, but I learn new things about LEGO every day ;-). Only exceptions are some Dulpo and Modulex.

Well there is Lego brick with other letters on the stud. Those are grip test bricks and a worth more to specific collectors, I have a few with "F" and I know there is bricks with C  on the studs. So everything that looks like a clone isn't always a clone.

19 minutes ago, biodreamer said:

Well there is Lego brick with other letters on the stud. Those are grip test bricks and a worth more to specific collectors, I have a few with "F" and I know there is bricks with C  on the studs. So everything that looks like a clone isn't always a clone.

Like I said: I learn something new about LEGO every day 😊 Thanks!

and the slotted bricks is blank on the stud and has the old Lego bone logo underneath instead. so if it's really old it's much harder to see the difference between "lego" as a clone brand and the other clone brands as well as the original creator brand for those bricks. This is before my time and the time of my collection, and it's really tricky or expensive to get bricks from this period.

16 hours ago, TobyMac said:

Could be a off-brand? I've seen COBI on some. Most off-brands don't take the effort to brand the studs it seems. 

As far as I know all LEGO only has LEGO, but I learn new things about LEGO every day ;-). Only exceptions are some Dulpo and Modulex.

I mean just to Lego, of course. Clone brands have a lot with the studs marked. Even you can have your own TobyMac brand, you know? Have one manufacturer that creates customized brands, ehehe
And yes, I meant "DUPLO"... just now I noticed that some duplo parts have "DUPLO" in the studs, instead of "LEGO"

Edited by Diniz Vilhena