raystafarian

Can't get regional settings to stick

In my profile my location is set as AP, USA (armed forces - pacific). I change it on my rebrickable all the time, but it always reverts back to Japan - Yen from US - USD.

Can I get this to stick? Technically, yes, my ISP is Japan, but I don't want to see all the prices in yen.

loc.png.d5fb252f1d11f97533e393f12dbca99b.png

It will now store the country against your user profile instead of a local cookie (after the next time you set it), so it should follow you when you log in across multiple devices.

I must not have my country set properly, I don't change devices, but if I close out my browser, it reverts back. It kept my time zone choice this time though?

What country format should I have? "USA" "United States"?

Untitled.png.ccfb3800e84782347c6ca7862e513001.png

Edited by raystafarian

Oh, you need to set your country by clicking the flag/JP icon at the top or the new Country setting on the Personalisation tab. I think your changing the Location setting on the Account tab which is just for display to other users.

7 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Oh, you need to set your country by clicking the flag/JP icon at the top or the new Country setting on the Personalisation tab. I think your changing the Location setting on the Account tab which is just for display to other users.

Oh, that's what I've been doing, but it's not sticking. Uh.. maybe I'll clear my cookies and stuff and try again.