Damaddhatta21

Darth Vader Mini Fig ID help

Question

I bought a bunch of legos at a flea market and found a Vader torso that is not listed on the site. His torso has a medal around his neck. I found one on Ebay and it said it was an Empire Strikes Back movie promo? Can anyone confirm this? 

Screenshot_20181230-155649_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20181230-155659_eBay.jpg

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, slangivar said:

can't find the equivalent on Rebrickable and given it's exclusive nature it's quite possible it has never been added to Rebrickable.

You're probably right. We only started adding books and other gear since last year. Still a lot to go.

Wow!! I guess I did score. Thanks! All of the parts, except the torso, are already listed. Let me know when you add it and I will definitely send pics. Thanks for all the help guys! 

5 hours ago, Damaddhatta21 said:

Wow!! I guess I did score. Thanks! All of the parts, except the torso, are already listed. Let me know when you add it and I will definitely send pics. Thanks for all the help guys! 

Feel free to add it if you're high enough ranked. You can find the part submission form under the Parts tab. Once the part is approved you can submit the photo too as I very much doubt such a rare, exclusive, part has an element ID number.

Nice find, thats why I love to buy bulk lots at yard sales etc... never know what you'll find.