xadrian

BBCode in line MOC images too big

Question

This seems stupid but I can't find an answer.  I've posted a couple MOCs that have an in post image as well as the title image.  When I'm editing it, it looks like a good size.  When I save it and publish and it gets approved, it looks huge.  I've tried the [ img=widthxheight] tag as well as the width=x height=y as well, but neither work.  What am I missing?

2 answers to this question

Hi, Adrian;

I ran into this myself when trying to add images to set, and I fear we have the same problem with parts: when an image is added to the description (or notes section), it automatically sets to 100%, which can lead to huge images. The only trick I found to prevent this, is creating a table, with two columns, and then either put an image in each column, or put text in the left column and the image in the right column. That way, the image only gets 50% of screen width, which usually looks much better.

Maybe @Nathan knows another trick...

It must be setting it to 100% of the available size then.  I'm linking from Imgur, the medium square size, which I think is only 300 wide.  I'll try the table trick.  Thanks!