Sign in to follow this  
clrv4000

44855 Sports Hockey Masks on Sprue - Masks 2, 3, 4.

When this item is separated into individual parts, the catalog is not handling it 'gracefully'.  I have mask #2 and #4 only, and when I use the individual part entries for these, 44855a/44855c, my parts list shows "Part Error".  I can't consider it a complete item under the master number 44855 because I don't have mask #3 (44855b), nor the sprue for that matter.  Is these any acceptable way to resolve this within the catalog sub-entries?  Bricklink treats these as valid entries with the appropriate color and photos applied.

37 minutes ago, clrv4000 said:

When this item is separated into individual parts, the catalog is not handling it 'gracefully'.  I have mask #2 and #4 only, and when I use the individual part entries for these, 44855a/44855c, my parts list shows "Part Error".  I can't consider it a complete item under the master number 44855 because I don't have mask #3 (44855b), nor the sprue for that matter.  Is these any acceptable way to resolve this within the catalog sub-entries?  Bricklink treats these as valid entries with the appropriate color and photos applied.

It's because the separated masks don't appear in a set. I will separate the part 44855 in the sets it appears and the Part Errors should go away.

Pictures of the parts you have would be most welcome 😁

Thanks, that cleared the part errors!  I will submit photos for these for these soon.  I actually am planning to submit a lot of photos, particularly for the Duplo category, but I'm working on eliminating part/color errors and missing part entries first.  Today I submitted a number of item addition requests for Duplo printed and figure parts I own that could not be added to my collection lists.  Once all of that gets sorted out I will move on to working on photos.

56 minutes ago, clrv4000 said:

Today I submitted a number of item addition requests for Duplo printed and figure parts I own that could not be added to my collection lists.  Once all of that gets sorted out I will move on to working on photos.

That's great, any help with Duplo parts is a huge help to me. Please be careful to get the right category though. Duplo figures go in Non-Buildable figures, not Duplo.

Thanks again,

Jared

1 hour ago, clrv4000 said:

Sorry about the category.  I've changed it in the remaining submissions.

No problem, it’s an easy change, I just don’t always notice myself so it’s good to have everyone on the same page. 

Thanks for changing the others