Nathan

Welcome To The Rebrickable Forums!

I'll be adding posts for new sets and things, asking for feedback on some changes, and generally being a pain, or posting pictures of dogs with hats on.

I'll be adding posts for new sets and things, asking for feedback on some changes, and generally being a pain, or posting pictures of dogs with hats on.

As long is it's not cats, I'm good.

Cool!  A few times when I've visited recently I've been thinking a forum would be handy.  At the very least for documenting suggestions and answers to frequently asked questions.

Hey Jason, you must be getting some serious traffic lately. My referrals from TrueDimensions has been spiking big time.

It's really good to see a forum on this site, You have to fix the "forgot your password" link on it, it seem to work for me now.

Oh, and this website rocks. Been using it a lot lately to determine what parts to order for certain MOCs. I have also been spamming the comments sections of those MOCs with corrections, sorry for that  :D

Oh, and this website rocks. Been using it a lot lately to determine what parts to order for certain MOCs. I have also been spamming the comments sections of those MOCs with corrections, sorry for that  :D

Keep spamming them, the worst that can happen is I'll disagree and tell you to :ph34r:  off!

Technically yes, but it takes seconds to do, and I'm not going to email someone whose posted his MOC in 7 places and get him to change a lightsaber shaft from chrome to metallic silver, I'll do it.

I do, however, try and mark MOCs that are not Rebrickable, i.e. they use parts that don't exist in the colours submitted. Where very similar colours exist I'll change them to make them buildable.

LDD does lead to some MOCs being fully digital, and I'll always comment this.

Yeah I have seen that, And I think that is great. has the file formats for LDD been released/reengineered yet. I like LDD alot more the Ldraw tools (horrible GUI and user experience), but it really doesn't mix well with my old collection. That why my MOCS was made in 3dsmax 2011 rather then in a Lego tool. But max broken when I upgraded to windows 8, and i haven't gotten around to redo things in blender yet, not sure if I will.

So...umhhh...yeah this is a reply.  Just to build up the stud level.   :D 

Seriously  Thank you and I  :wub:  it!  I came to look up something in my part list and got sidetracked by the forum.  Now I can't remember why I came in the first place.  :unsure:

I do, however, try and mark MOCs that are not Rebrickable

First ever use of Rebrickable as a verb? Sweet  :lol:

Nah I enjoy Windows 8 and the diffrent apps now, so I don't see it as a misstake. Sure it sucked during october and november last year when I was missing drivers, internet didn't work correctly and alot of other child diseases showed their ugly face. And in the long run it's better to use a free 3D tool then one that has a expensive license.

Blender require some get used to, but it wasn't until I needed to texture i notice that it really lacked good tools, it can be done but it's alot more time consuming unless i locate a good plugin.

Are you using one of the start replacement tools? That's the one thing I can't live without., that and good window management for multi-monitors.