Marook

Sort parts in inventory by quantity

Question

5 answers to this question

I was just thinking the same thing just now, as I have a lot of loose parts, and I was wondering which I have the most of. I think it is the black pin 2L, with fricton edges, but it would be nice to be able to sort the lists by number of each piece etc. I expect it is possible to be done?

Thanks

Brian

I did this by exporting a parts list into csv, then sorting in Excel.  But I agree it would be great to see it on the Rebrickable parts list page.

I was actually kinda surprised that this option is not available. I could've really used it this morning. I'm voting for this too :)

I accidentally requested the same feature!

When I check a set for completeness, I sort my bricks on a table. I then take the inventory at Rebrickable and go down the list, throwing the parts in a container. If I could sort the list by quantity, I could speed this up by first removing the largest quantities of bricks from my workspace. They are often easiest to find (except for the last ones ? ). If I then, for some reason, have to clear my workspace, I don't lose much work by throwing all the unique or low-quantity parts back in a bin to continue sorting them later. I can easily record that I have gone through the list up until parts with quantity X and continue from there later.