Sparky081

Merge alternative parts

Question

Posted (edited)

Today I looked at the B-Model of the 42077 Rally Car (Buggy). I have the 42077 set, but "Build this set" means that I miss 7 parts. These parts have at the A-Model the new part number, but at the B-Model the old part number.

That´s really confusing...

Why you don´t merge the 2 part number that I see that I have all parts?

I hope you understand what I mean... (bad englisch ? )

missing parts.JPG

Edited by Sparky081

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Sparky081 said:

Today I looked at the B-Model of the 42077 Rally Car (Buggy). I have the 42077 set, but "Build this set" means that I miss 7 parts. These parts have at the A-Model the new part number, but at the B-Model the old part number.

That´s really confusing...

Why you don´t merge the 2 part number that I see that I have all parts?

I hope you understand what I mean... (bad englisch ? )

missing parts.JPG

It’s not that the parts need merging. They are different parts. What’s happened is the would have been changed in the master set and not thought about the b-sets. I’ll have a look and update it. 

Thank you, but this problem have also the 42078 Mack Anthem. I think all sets of the year... Don´t have time to look at all now, maybe tomorrow...

https://rebrickable.com/sets/compare/slow/?1-set=42078-1&1-inv=21270&1-user_list=&2-set=42078-1-b1&2-inv=23063&2-user_list=

38 minutes ago, Sparky081 said:

Thank you, but this problem have also the 42078 Mack Anthem. I think all sets of the year... Don´t have time to look at all now, maybe tomorrow...

https://rebrickable.com/sets/compare/slow/?1-set=42078-1&1-inv=21270&1-user_list=&2-set=42078-1-b1&2-inv=23063&2-user_list=

Most likely. We're looking at a solution for the issue. If you find any please submit a CR for the B-Model and we'll sort them. 

Thanks,

Jared