Question

During the submission of a moc, part, or set, after each step the process is saved.

In the FAQ is mentioned, that under "your Home page" (I suggest "my profile") is a "Your Changes"  entry. The only entry I'm able to find is "Change Log" which is a pro feature and refers to my Lego collection, not to my submissions.

I wonder, where I can find these Your Changes entry, if it's even there  and How I can prevent adding the same things several times, instead of editing the old one.

adding /yourchanges/ in the address bar didn't help either.

6 answers to this question

Hi, lorien_tirith, welcome to the forum!

The FAQ is right, if you have a set, inventory or moc submission in progress, a message is displayed on your home page. Below an example: under Your Changes you will see I have set 12345-1 Test Set in progress.

Hope this helps!

Take care,
SimonScreenshot%20from%202019-03-08%2020-36-1

To be sure - the Change Log is NOT a pro feature, it is available for anonymous visitors and members (logged-in users). You can find it as the first entry of the Other menu.

39 minutes ago, Simon said:

To be sure - the Change Log is NOT a pro feature, it is available for anonymous visitors and members (logged-in users). You can find it as the first entry of the Other menu.

Pro users get do get a personalised CL for changes made to their collectoon. 

17 hours ago, Simon said:

And again, I have learned something new... -smile-

That's why I also have a standard test account. I often forget which options are only in pro or admin.