Retrieverfalcon

Target Bullseye 4660865-1

Does anyone know any history about [set]4660865-1[/Set] or whether it even is a real set?

The links to all of the other LEGO sites (Brickset, BrickOwl, BrickLink, BrickPicker) return that no such set exists. Google searches basically can't find it anywhere but on a Rebrickable. It appears to be some odd hybrid of the contents and storage box of sets 4613985 and 4659758 (both of which I own and can vouch are accurate in the database) - basically the 2011 parts in the 2010 box. My initial gut reaction was that this was some repackage by an online seller that a Rebrickable user than added to the database but the specific set number had to have come from somewhere.

5 hours ago, Retrieverfalcon said:

Does anyone know any history about [set]4660865-1[/Set] or whether it even is a real set?

The links to all of the other LEGO sites (Brickset, BrickOwl, BrickLink, BrickPicker) return that no such set exists. Google searches basically can't find it anywhere but on a Rebrickable. It appears to be some odd hybrid of the contents and storage box of sets 4613985 and 4659758 (both of which I own and can vouch are accurate in the database) - basically the 2011 parts in the 2010 box. My initial gut reaction was that this was some repackage by an online seller that a Rebrickable user than added to the database but the specific set number had to have come from somewhere.

The specific set number seems to have come from the eid number on the storage box.  Tracing back as far as I can, the change log shows the box was added as an inventory part.  It looks like the packaged parts inside are in a bag that might have the original set number.  I'll ask Nathan if he has any further info available.