It's a bit beat up but I found this part and can't find a part number on it.  Searching rebrickable with words like axle, technic, connectors,  bushings, i can't find the part image either.

It is light grey, has soft rubbery insert on the larger opening.  Might be a groove for a rubber band or string on the wide end.


Any ideas?  Not from any set I own.  Found in a bulk lot of used pieces.


Thank you,




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
3 hours ago, Vokhev said:

Yes, that's the part. I have 2 of those and I used 1 this week so I can confirm.

Thanks to retrieverfalcon.  I've added "with axle hole" to the description to help the next person find it easier.  

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now