Retrieverfalcon

City Supplemental Sub-Theme Error

Go to a set in the Town > City > Supplemental sub-theme such as 7280-1 or 40303-1. Select the theme name from the right hand panel. Instead of going to all sets in the theme as expected you will always go to set 40170-1 which is just one of at least 6 sets marked as being in this sub-theme.

28 minutes ago, Retrieverfalcon said:

Go to a set in the Town > City > Supplemental sub-theme such as 7280-1 or 40303-1. Select the theme name from the right hand panel. Instead of going to all sets in the theme as expected you will always go to set 40170-1 which is just one of at least 6 sets marked as being in this sub-theme.

@Nathan is doing some work on tags.  This may be what is causing the problem.  If you use the Find Sets search page, you can use the Show Drill Downs >Supplemental Tag to find the sets.

edit-And now you can't, because like I said he's working on this.;)

19 minutes ago, thea said:

edit-And now you can't, because like I said he's working on this.;)

The problem seems to be because on the new Find Sets page, you need to go to Advanced Options and check the Include Accessories.

There are ways of finding these sets (the easiest is searching on Town Supplemental) and I think this may be tied to the new Find Sets search but I stumbled on this while working on set 40303-1 and clicking the theme link from there. The behavior from that link is less than desirable. I'm sure @Nathan will have this under handle in short order. For now, the changes to Find Sets seems to be having unintended consequences on links from other pages and in filtering. Perhaps a general note in the Forum's news section or a blog post would avoid unnecessary bug reports while this is in flux.

It was supposed to include accessory sets unless specifically excluded via the advanced form. Fixed now.

And I want these bug reports or I wouldn't know of the problem :)