Dustin

Ignore Spare Parts in build

Question

Is there a way to ignore spare parts in a build or an option to complete ignore them in our individual part counts?  I use a specific parts list for my spare parts as I pull them for other sets I want to build first.  It would be nice to have an option to ignore them on the set pages.

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Dustin said:

Is there a way to ignore spare parts in a build or an option to complete ignore them in our individual part counts?  I use a specific parts list for my spare parts as I pull them for other sets I want to build first.  It would be nice to have an option to ignore them on the set pages.

In your Set-lists page, you can see all your sets. Under each set is a pencil, whit which you can make changes to the set in the list. Here is an option to uncheck the 'I still have the spare parts'-box. This way, they are not included in your inventory.

Thanks TobyMac, that is exactly what I need.  I have follow up question, is there a way to set it to default so every time a new set is added I don't have to remember to uncheck that box?  I dind't find anything under settings.