Vokhev

All my parts filters not visible on phone

This might be by design but it looks like a bug.

In the "All my parts" page there is a filter section with a Grouping list, a search field and Category and Color filters. When I display the site on my Android phone, this whole section is absent. That seems like a CSS issue because while the page loads, I see the "loading filters" but when it's done, they don't display.

By the way, I just noticed that search field. Searching in All my parts is something I've been hoping for for a long time and I seem to have missed the announcement. Thank you so much for adding this feature.

17 hours ago, Vokhev said:

This might be by design but it looks like a bug.

In the "All my parts" page there is a filter section with a Grouping list, a search field and Category and Color filters. When I display the site on my Android phone, this whole section is absent. That seems like a CSS issue because while the page loads, I see the "loading filters" but when it's done, they don't display.

They were hidden on purpose, but I've put them back now and added a Toggle for that whole sidebar when on mobile to make it easier to get to the actual parts/sets.

17 hours ago, Vokhev said:

By the way, I just noticed that search field. Searching in All my parts is something I've been hoping for for a long time and I seem to have missed the announcement. Thank you so much for adding this feature.

No announcement... just something I snuck in there a few days ago :)

5 hours ago, Nathan said:

They were hidden on purpose, but I've put them back now and added a Toggle for that whole sidebar when on mobile to make it easier to get to the actual parts/sets.

It's indeed there now and it works. The toggle doesn't seem to work though. The whole section is just displayed. Unless it's a cache issue with my phone.

5 hours ago, Nathan said:

No announcement... just something I snuck in there a few days ago :)

You should announce things like that, even if it's just a post here. For one, it makes people realize they now have a new tool and for two, it allows us to thank you for your work which is very much appreciated.

14 hours ago, Vokhev said:

It's indeed there now and it works. The toggle doesn't seem to work though. The whole section is just displayed. Unless it's a cache issue with my phone.

Works for me, what browser are you using? Got a screenshot?

14 hours ago, Vokhev said:

You should announce things like that, even if it's just a post here. For one, it makes people realize they now have a new tool and for two, it allows us to thank you for your work which is very much appreciated.

I use the blog for large changes, but in general I prefer to code things than talk about them :)

Oh, it's higher - just under the All My Parts header:

image.png

Ok, I misunderstood when you wrote:

On 4/26/2019 at 4:18 AM, Nathan said:

...and added a Toggle for that whole sidebar when on mobile to make it easier to get to the actual parts/sets.

I thought the "Grouping" sidebar was meant to be hidden by default like "Set lists" and "Part lists".