Nederbrik

Huge problems to access my total parts

I have a huge problem to access my total parts section of the website, that already began in November 2018 most of the time i only get the first page and a red banner error 504 see screen shot.

The menu's are not loading how many times i try, it keeps saying Loading Filters but it is almost impossible for me to get them on screen without the error 504 ore just error 0

My total part count is 674435 in 28866 that is the problem i think.

I have to check my collection but can now only do that by searching for them by number and that is just impossible, any solution for the future so i can see my collection again???

I want to submit the missing part list pictures but i have no idea which are missing, i am completely blind now, i can only find some if i stumble on them by browsing sets.

@Nathan  I have about the same number of parts as Nederbrik, and I'm also getting 504 errors when loading all my parts.  The parts themselves load, but the left side bar filters do not.

I managed to make some significant improvements to the All My Parts page (and My Parts) that should make a big difference for you.

There probably are only a few members that have this problem now and then.  This time I think it was because we both have so many unique parts, the filters couldn't load fast enough.