bafti

Set added - then having missing parts while setting to assembled

Recommended Posts

Hi there

Maybe someone can help me.

I am pretty new to Rebrickable. I like it a lot even though I am enountering some problems when adding sets to the Assembled Sets.

Example:

I add a complete set to my set list. Then I am immediately trying to add it to the "Assembled List". The first 2 sets I added worked fine. But on the 3rd set, no matter, which one I am trying to add, it says "You have 86.9% of the buildable parts in this Set List.

Even when I am selecting "Build this Set", it indicates that I have missing parts. I don't understand this since I added this set completely from the "Find Set" option. 

And the "Use these Sets in Build calculations" is active.

Thanks and best regards

Benjamin

 

1Unbenannt.JPG

2Unbenannt.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some known bugs in the 'Build set' function. Sometimes you even get a negative build count. @Nathan Do you have more info on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one reply? That’s quite disappointing... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I‘m having exactly the same issue. When I add original Lego sets I never get 100% of the parts. Even adding the parts to a parts list doesn't help.

E.g. after adding 21028 New York it tells me that I have only 8% of the parts. 

Even if I use the ‚add parts of set to list‘ function the count only raises to 10%. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cma said:

I‘m having exactly the same issue. When I add original Lego sets I never get 100% of the parts. Even adding the parts to a parts list doesn't help.

E.g. after adding 21028 New York it tells me that I have only 8% of the parts. 

Even if I use the ‚add parts of set to list‘ function the count only raises to 10%. 

 

Have you got set list you add it to checked to include those sets in build calcs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the hint.

no I had not. When I changed it the percentage changed to the better. 95% is now the best I get for a se t I own.

For 21039 Shanghai I still get that I would own only  29%

Maybe another thing I‘m missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cma said:

Thanks for the hint.

no I had not. When I changed it the percentage changed to the better. 95% is now the best I get for a se t I own.

For 21039 Shanghai I still get that I would own only  29%

Maybe another thing I‘m missing. 

What are your other build calc settings? If you have exclude minifig parts, or prints, or non-LEGO (tools and stickers) they all may have an effect on the %. 

Another thing to try may be to remove and re-add the set to the list. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which set is it? It could be that there are multiple inventory versions of the set. If you for instance have V1 added to your set list, and the calculation looks at V2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have tried everything that is possible. I went through all the settings. I have tried to add a very small set as an example. 

Look at this here:

MissingParts1.JPG.3870c0df2910602c208dcac39503c76e.JPGMissingParts2.JPG.4d04292ba3b8d2f42cbdd5d85ae41967.JPG

 

I have this part in my partlist "Stufi". It's definately there but the calculation says that it's missing. 

I don't know how to solve this...

 

Edited by bafti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jaredhinton said:

What set is the first photo trying to build?

75056-8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Works fine for me. It finds my 15391’s no problem. 

Have you got that part list (Stufi) checked to be used in build calcs too?

21 minutes ago, bafti said:

75056-8

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2019 at 1:29 AM, jaredhinton said:

What are your other build calc settings? If you have exclude minifig parts, or prints, or non-LEGO (tools and stickers) they all may have an effect on the %. 

Another thing to try may be to remove and re-add the set to the list. 

 

 I tried several options.

To be fair the way I build sets it’s not a big deal for me. Maybe I should delete all the lists and make a fresh start.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now