Last night (1am PST) no pieces would add...the whole site would stop working and I would have to reboot my browser just to view the set or any other part of the site otherwise it would time out or "load" for 5min +  It did the same on my iPad/iPhone as on my desktop.

Now today, on a completely different server, I am experiencing 3-4 ultra fast adds followed by 1-2 minutes to process the add...something wrong with the system?

If so, this has happened a few times before and it would be nice to have a post on the site if maintenance is being done that would cause slow speeds...thanks!

There are several automated background tasks that run around that time when there is the least amount of traffic. Perhaps they are causing performance issues, I will take a closer look at them.

I have run into slow-downs around that time too.  I figured it was the slowest time, and therefore the best time for you to do maintenance.

Speed has been improved 100%!  Thank you!

Another issue when adding parts from my parts list is that the page recycles to the middle of the page (Hinge parts) whenever I add ANY part from the My Parts page.  Not sure if this is a glitch but it adds extra time to have to re-scroll to the desired part if I m adding multiple colors.

Thanks!