MFPIV

Help Identifying MiniFigure

Question

I uncovered my Legos from childhood, and was sorting through them.

I found 2 Minifigures, that had a blue torso, with what appeared to be a sticker labeled "ground crew" with the launch command logo.

I cant seem to find these in any official set. I believe they are from set 6336, as I remember having that one. However resources online indicate a different minifig.

I will post a picture when I get home (have to edit down the file size).

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, MFPIV said:

I uncovered my Legos from childhood, and was sorting through them.

I found 2 Minifigures, that had a blue torso, with what appeared to be a sticker labeled "ground crew" with the launch command logo.

I cant seem to find these in any official set. I believe they are from set 6336, as I remember having that one. However resources online indicate a different minifig.

Pictures say a thousand words

2 hours ago, MFPIV said:

You can also upload the unedited file to bricksafe.com and link it here. No worries about file size.

Take a look at the special sticker sheet found at https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?G=TLC01&name=Sticker, The Lego Club Launch Command Sheet&category=[Sticker]#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

This is the only place I can find that torso sticker. This was a special sticker sheet included with the March/April 1995 edition of LEGO Mania magazine. 

This minifig looks like it could be the one from 6336 like you suspected with the special sticker applied. The head is wrong since the official one in the set had a microphone on it but this one is the common head of that era so perhaps you swapped it while playing as a kid. 

I don’t believe this minifig as presented was ever in any official set directly.