Lebostein

Missing Sets on Rebrickable after deleting sets on Brickset

Question

8 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Lebostein said:

Where I can find these linking option in the Rebrickable preferences? I am blind?

Account - Settings - API

At the bottom it will tell you what external site keys you have saved.

In your set lists on the left you will see the option to sync sets TO or FROM Brickset. 

That's the extent of the options available on Rebrickable, as far as I can tell.

Edited by raystafarian

I see only the option "Remember Brickset Login Hash?" but this means not "linking" I think.

It is very crazy. Where is this option I serach for?

By the way: I have tested some things (adding and removing sets on Brickset) and the result on Rebrickable is very unexpectedly. It seems that linking option is very bad implemented....

Example: My set list on Brickset is empty. On Rebrickable I have a Parisian Restaurant (10243). If I add a Parisian Restaurant to Brickset now, and I remove it after some minutes again, then my Parisian Restaurant on Rebrickable is lost. WHY??? What is this for a mess an how I break this mysterious connection between Brickset and Rebickable?

It seems only the "Delete" action was forwarded to Rebrickable, not the "Add" action. If I add sets on Brickset, nothing happens at Rebrickable. But if I delete sets on Brickset, then the sets are gone on Rebrickable....