Sign in to follow this  
ZiO

Someone stolen my creations

Question

Because my mail is not yet been replied, I post here to call for help.

I think it is a serious problem, could anyone tolerate his own creations been replicated for business?

Dear Rebrickable administrator:

It is sad to say there are some of my creations been replicated and posted on the Rebrickable site.

Although this builder had modified my creations a little, I still can tell they are 99% replicated from mine!

I also found he might replicate others creation:
original builder:

How would you approach this problem?
Thanks

1 answer to this question

This has also happened to me - my username on bricklink Kongzilla - with dinosaurs fossils to be downloaded for free and I find them here on rebrickable being sold by somebody else.

The user with my designs:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-21635/Brickbrothers-Germany/skeleton-tyrannosaurus-rex/#info

My creations on bricklink:

https://www.bricklink.com/v3/studio/design.page?idModel=31473

Maybe check the dates of the first comment of my creation and the date this was submitted.

There are six of mine that are stolen: the T-Rex, triceratops, Ankylosaurus, parasaur, stegosaurus, Pteranodon, and it looks like there are others that they have stolen from other people (the raptor, the mammoth)

I have not allowed anyone to sell these designs without crediting me and allowing people to get the designs for free. 

Can you please take them down and warn this person not to take money and credit for other people's designs in future and also notify anyone who has bought them from this person of the situation. The may want their money back for my free creations.