DarthDesigner

Where I can find the receipt of sent MOC sales

Question

I'm having problem with a user that keeps buying my MOC instructions and then ask for a refund.

I have to prove the website actually sent him the file, where I can find the receipt? 

I checked the MOC sales section but there is no email or transaction code. How can I prove your website did the job? 

2 answers to this question

You can see who downloaded your files via the link under the files on your mocs admin tab.

If you have refunded someone who purchased via PayPal let me know their username/email. If they are a repeat offender they then get banned from purchasing.

7 hours ago, Nathan said:

You can see who downloaded your files via the link under the files on your mocs admin tab.

If you have refunded someone who purchased via PayPal let me know their username/email. If they are a repeat offender they then get banned from purchasing.

Where I have to send you his username/email? Because he asked for a chargeback to his bank directly, that means paypal not only has to refund him, but I even get tax to pay that costs MORE than the files itself. He's actually making me spending a lot of money on chargeback taxes! I want him to stop taking anything from me.