seejay

MOC stuck in approval?

Question

Hello.  I submitted a new MOC yesterday.  In the past, my MOCs seemed to be approved almost instantly, but this one hasn't been. 

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-32589/seejay/seastead-maze/#comments

Additionally there are a couple of other odd things about this MOC, that I don't remember happening with previous submissions:  A few seconds after loading the page, I get a red 404 pop up:  

image.thumb.png.3eac617bb4631cd792d715e8aa4ffc34.png

Also the "admin" tab which should allow me to make edits is missing.  Thanks for checking into it.  I've been working on this one for month and keen to get it out there!

2 answers to this question

The moc had some inventory errors which is why it didnt auto approve. Anything requiring manual approval can take 1 to 2 days. The preview mode you are seeing doesn't have an admin tab, to edit something you need to open the pending submission. I'll look at fixing that error though.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.  It's my fault!  I made a last minute change to the inventory and forgot to edit all the orange parts to [No Color/Any Color] before uploading. 

I wish LDraw had that concept so the parts could be [No Color/Any Color] in the model file that is the source for the inventory (maybe it does and I just don't know how to do it).   Sorry for the trouble.  I fixed that and the MOC is approved!