chillervomtag

"All my parts" export as a matrix grid

Question

It would be great to have a list that is not primary related to any colour. It should show the part number + the picture on the left side and then showing on the right side all colours which are available in my collection and the amount of parts related to the part number of the left side.

I hope this doesn't sound too difficult what I mean.

In general you could compare it with the detail view of each part which is already available by clicking on the part but I want it for the complete collection.

Thanks in advance,

Export matrix for parts collection.jpg

4 answers to this question

try to get a free label system for your storage area?

That is the only user case I can see for this feature.

Edited by biodreamer

No.

But it's an easier way of getting an overview of the complete part collection and though the data is available in the database of rebrickable I thought it could be possible to visualize it like this.

hmm if it comes sorted in categories, I can see the benefit, such as viewing all your bricks at once. viewing the whole collection in one matrix is probably to much to ask for. 

if it could be combined with a goal number for each part, it could be a easy way of knowing if you need to expand your collection in that particular part/color or if you already have enough.