Sign in to follow this  
ProjectHateMCMXCIX

Going for my first MOC! And missing a ton of bricks...

Question

Hi everyone,

I’m very new to the Lego community and trying to build my first MOC, namely 19204 (Emperor Palpatine). I followed the instructions, ordered the bricks and bought the instructions, but as it appears I’m missing many bricks to complete this MOC. And indeed, I can see when looking at the “Inventory” section that many things are indeed needed but not listed (just to take one very obvious example: the two “brickheadz style eyes” are not listed).

My questions are the following: did I mess up in what I bought, for example by missing an entire section of required bricks? Or is the MOC description broken in that the inventory doesn’t match the instructions? Is that a common issue I should be aware of or was I simply unlucky on my first attempt?

Thank you in advance!

PS: for those interested, I went through the instructions and ordered the missing pieces, but I did that manually so I wouldn’t be surprised if I’m missing yet a few more after that second order :-)

1 answer to this question

It doesn't look like you did anything wrong so it appears that the creator of the MOC has got the inventory wrong. It's too late for you but if you take the time to contact them hopefully they will update it for anyone else who wants to build the MOC.

I'm not aware of it being a common problem, although we are all humans and some of us make more mistakes than others.