thea

Images

We are aware of an image problem.

Edit-If you are still experiencing missing images, please post specifics here.

Edited by thea

On Windows 10, Microsoft Edge I get this display for part 3004. Note the offsetting of images. When a image has an "extra line", the next row of images does not start at the beginning of the next row, but starts at the next column over from the "longer" image in the row above. I think this is a function of not over-writing the information. Perhaps the size of the "cells" in the table all need to be adjusted to allow for more information being entered, similar to what happens in an Excel spreadsheet--when more information is added to  one cell to create a "second line", all cells display the same "second line". Also, what is the purpose of the shaded gray box next to the color? Sometimes it shows as just two plain boxes, but other times it has up and down arrows like a slider bar. When you scroll over the box(es) they show the color as well. Is this in there for possible future expansion of some sort?

image.thumb.png.2fa0b25f145926ea722e2675bc172f79.png

7 hours ago, osage said:

Also, what is the purpose of the shaded gray box next to the color?

Seems to be a scroll bar. I only get it with colors that I have, so the green box appears. That makes it not fit on the line, so the scroll bar is automatically added. @Nathan can you have a look?