christofersh

I don't receive a verification E-Mail for my rebrickable account

Question

Hallo fellow members,

unfortunately I don't reveive a verification E-Mail for my rebrickable account so I can't sell my MOC designs.

Is there any solution or maybe another way to verify my account?

Thanky for your help and have a nice day!

13 answers to this question

I didn't receive a single email notification about new MOCs uploaded yesterday, so maybe there is a general problem with sending out emails at the moment?

@Nathan Can you look into this? I can't check, because my hotmail account is auto-blocking rebrickable for some reason. I guess to many emails that I didn't open after adding the 2020 sets bulk.

Can you log in and try again? There is a button to send a confirmation email again. I've been getting mails again since yesterday.

Edited by gumalca

Can you try a different mail adres? Some hosts like hotmail.com are known to be blocky. For me the mails don't even show up in the spam folder anymore.

Some mail providers just block them with no indication they've done so, it's incredibly annoying. If you sent me an email to [email protected] from your registered email address I can manually verify it for you.

3 hours ago, christofersh said:

Hallo Nathan, I allready sent you an E-Mail before I wrote my problem here in the Forum but I can send you one again, if you want me to.

Please do so again, I replied to all the ones I saw but might have missed one or it went to spam.